kdeextragear policy question

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Mon Jul 8 17:47:30 BST 2002

On Sun, Jul 07, 2002 at 10:33:17AM +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Well, if you're packaging all of KDE, yes. But if you're packaging kwintv, you
> might want to avoid the 650MB (that's the size of my kde-i18n module - I'm a
> bit suprised and shoked :) checkout

Perhaps we should split kde-i18n into several modules, per continent or
a-e,f-i,etcetera or hopefull something better (ideas?). We're already
releasing them seperately.

Oh, I noticed that there are a lot of languages in CVS who only have a
couple of percents (or even nothing!) translated of the essentials
(http://i18n.kde.org/stats/gui/KDE_3_0_BRANCH/essential.php), is anyone
actually working on bn,bo,cy,fa,fo,ga,gu,hi,km,ku,mi,mr,sq,tg and wa?

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | Gimme some love, gimme some skin,
cap at capsi.com | if we ain't got that then we ain't got much