kfile-dialog too wide

Thomas Diehl thd at kde.org
Sun Jul 7 18:56:16 BST 2002

Am Sonntag, 7. Juli 2002 20:10 schrieb aleXXX:

> Maybe the encoding combo box could be put in the same row as the "Filter".
> Not very nice, but there is plenty of room.

I would even find it much clearer to have the encoding in the same line as
"Filter" (and asked Carsten about that before). For quite a while, I totally
missed eg the encoding thing in KEdit because it never occurred to me to look
for it up there in the tool bar. The Kate combo is a bit clearer than the
KEdit button but, to me, it still seems to be more logical (or at least more
practical) to have it near the file name and the filter.

Thomas

--
KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org
Deutsche KDE-Uebersetzung: http://i18n.kde.org/teams/de