kdeextragear policy question

aleXXX alexander.neundorf at gmx.net
Fri Jul 5 21:57:13 BST 2002

On Friday 05 July 2002 17:35, Rob Kaper wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 06:42:18PM +0200, Klas Kalass wrote:
> > >   Does this mean that there may be a better cvs2pack script on the
> > > horizon?
> >
> > looks like that is one of the things I voluntered to do when I suggested
> > the extra gear :)
>
> Feature request: let cvs2pack fetch translations from the kdei18n module.
> Releases made with it right now don't have translations (unless someone has
> written and published a script for that already which I am not aware of).
>
> Rob

Don't know, but for cvs2pack doesn't do at all what I would expect it to do.
I wanted to make an extra release of my smbro ioslave and tried something
cvs2pack kdebase/kioslave smbro 3.1 , it didn't produce anything useful.

I'd expected that it would create a dir which contains a subdir with the
sources from smbro and a subdir admin, and maybe a simple Makefile.am and .in
and a configure script somehow taken from kdebase but only pointing to this
one subdir.

Bye
Alex