kdeextragear policy question

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Fri Jul 5 16:35:24 BST 2002

On Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 06:42:18PM +0200, Klas Kalass wrote:
> >   Does this mean that there may be a better cvs2pack script on the horizon?
> looks like that is one of the things I voluntered to do when I suggested the
> extra gear :)

Feature request: let cvs2pack fetch translations from the kdei18n module.
Releases made with it right now don't have translations (unless someone has
written and published a script for that already which I am not aware of).

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | Gimme some love, gimme some skin,
cap at capsi.com | if we ain't got that then we ain't got much