The "E" in "KDE" (more or less was: KDE RC Authority)

aleXXX alexander.neundorf at gmx.net
Fri Jul 5 22:11:02 BST 2002

On Friday 05 July 2002 15:31, Piotr Szymanski wrote:
> It is not that a kde app can only use qt and kde and nothing else. The apps
> that should be release must be:
> - - stable and usable
> - - not doubling code
> - - needed by the users (here is where QA comes in)

KPovModeller in kdegraphics comes to my mind.
Although probably a nice app, I think it is also a very specialized one,
compared to the others in kdegraphics, as e.g. kghostview.
I think only a few people will use a 3D-modeller, I wouldn't consider it part
of a "Desktop Environment" -> extra gear ?

Bye
Alex