kreatecd and k3b moved to kdeextragear

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Thu Jul 4 21:24:09 BST 2002

On Don, 04 Jul 2002, Neil Stevens wrote:

> > > This would be the completely opposite of how the coordinator worked.
> > > Instead of taking direction from the group, he would be dictating to
> > > the group.
> > "dictating" ? I seem to miss something.
> Well, I don't think you have.

Great, to sum up again:

"All people are allowed to express their opinion on that matter. The release
dude is not allowed to have an opinion. "

Neil, besides my volunteering for creating tarballs, uploading them, doing
lots of boring admin work like editing webpages, coordinating dates and
taking care of a release schedule, having to wade through buttloads of email
from all kind of people that blame me for every little thing that
goes wrong - just because of the release dude job -

I am AS WELL a KDE developer, who HAS THE SAME rights like everybody else
has here. Face it, please, just one time, and stop arguing about things that
didn't happen.

Thanks a lot,

Dirk

PS: If you don't like that the release dude has the very last decision, then
make sure that he doesn't get the chance having to decide this matter. It
was outlined already: convincing the people here that your
opinion on the "matter" is the right one.