bugs.kde.org rejects tonight's CVS as outdated

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Thu Jul 4 08:45:18 BST 2002

On Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 09:39:27AM +0200, Malte Starostik wrote:
> just tried to submit a bug report about kmail. Both kdelibs and kdenetwork
> were updated and compiled less than 12 hours ago, but it would reject the
> version as obsolete alpha/beta. The version as reported in "About KDE" is
> "3.0.6 (KDE 3.1 alpha1)". Complete kmail version string as sent to
> bugs.kde.org: "1.4.5 (KDE 3.0.6 (KDE 3.1 alpha1)) (compiled sources)". Only
> manually selecting the version helped.

I thought this version problem was fixed and bugs.kde.org now accepted
"future" releases with a reasonable version?

If not, then perhaps we should add "accept new version in bugs.kde.org" to
kde-common/release/RELEASE-CHECKLIST ??

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | Gimme some love, gimme some skin,
cap at capsi.com | if we ain't got that then we ain't got much