kreatecd and k3b moved to kdeextragear

aleXXX alexander.neundorf at gmx.net
Wed Jul 3 21:59:16 BST 2002

On Wednesday 03 July 2002 20:13, Klas Kalass wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 3. Juli 2002 19:07 schrieb Helio Chissini de Castro:
> > Hi
> > Please, don't touch in cdbakeoven...
> > It's ok move kreatecd, koncd because is too full od cdrecording programs,
> > but cdbakeoven is too usefull and one of the best interfaces that i saw
> > in Linux, resembling some good windoze programs, like Nero to mention
> > one..
>
> Well, that is your personal opinion. I for one would have voted for
> kreatecd if there were elections as I never was exposed to Windows CD
> burning tools and do not like the interfaces I saw :)

I also tried kreatecd, koncd and cdbakeoven, and cdbakeoven was IMO by far
the most usable app (ok, after some tweaking with permissions and stuff).
I can't remember exactly what it was, but there were some features which
simply didn't exist in the other apps (or they had such a bad GUI that I
didn't find them).

Bye
Alex