kdeextragear policy question

Klas Kalass klas.kalass at gmx.de
Wed Jul 3 21:55:23 BST 2002

Am Mittwoch, 3. Juli 2002 22:37 schrieb Neil Stevens:
> Will kdeextragear-* be allowed to depend on other packages for libkdegames,
> libnoatun, libartsgui or other libraries?
>
> I'd like to see Noatun Hayes go to extragear instead of nonbeta, but not if
> it's going to break the policy.
I see no problem there, because extragear is not supposed to be released as
one package, but rather as many seperate packages.
I will try to solve the issues that arise (like making independent releases
possible) when they arise :)

So, you are welcome to put it in extragear if you feel it does not belong to
kdeaddons or multimedia.

Greetings,
Klas