Proposal for KControl

Charles Samuels charles at kde.org
Tue Jul 2 03:13:10 BST 2002

mandag 01 juli 2002, 06:29 pm, skrev Rik Hemsley:

> #if Waldo Bastian
>
> > I strongly doubt whether Keyboard Shortcuts belongs under
> > peripherals. Keyboard shortcuts are not a property of the keyboard,
> > they are a property of the applications and/or the system in general.
>
> I expect the keyboard shortcuts to be under peripherals/keyboard. I've
> looked for them there a few times.

Yes, I agree with Rik.  Which mainly explains why I did it that way.

While Waldo is "technically" correct, I just plain think users won't expect it
there.

Aaron:
MAny of my patches involve the removing of the tabs, and that explains why I'm
making patches so infrequently (it's tedious).  Obviously if someone can help
out with this, go ahead.

P.S.

I have a job now (! :), so I can't work on this all day.  However, I'll commit
my last increment (the patch I had out last night) later today

--
Charles Samuels <charles at kde.org>
### <charles at altair.dhs.org> is obsolete, please update your addressbook.