kdebindings build problem with qt-styles

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Sat Dec 28 19:32:40 GMT 2002

On Saturday 28 December 2002 3:09 pm, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> Now, the question is, can we somehow resolve this problem or we will never
> get kdebindings into Debian by default, at least the packages that are
> possible to build because there are no license restrictions like java
> stuff.
I have removed all the QStyle* classes from the Java and C kdebindings,
because of these build problems. And note that you can compile the java
bindings with gcj and use the GNU Classpath foundation classes with the
Qt/KDE Java bindings - it is a Free Software/GPL'd environment from end to
end, with no license restrictions...

-- Richard