Date and time widgets

Hans Petter Bieker bieker at itk.ntnu.no
Thu Dec 26 14:30:41 GMT 2002

On Wed, 25 Dec 2002, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:

> Are you aware of the date and time selection widgets in
> kdepim/libkdepim/kdateedit.{h,cpp} and
> kdepim/korganizer/ktimeedit.{h,cpp}?

I am now, but I wasn't. Perhaps we should try to merge kdatewidget with
kdateedit and ktimewidget with ktimeedit. I guess the reason why we have a
few such widgets laying around is the lack of features in the current
widgets.

Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Engineering Cybernetics
          bieker at itk.ntnu.no / bieker at kde.org / +47 97651633
                Dagaliveien 25 A  |  Elgesetergate 23 B
                N-0776 Oslo       |  N-7030 Trondheim