OT: 35? degree Merry Christmas

Daniel Stone dstone at kde.org
Thu Dec 26 09:22:44 GMT 2002

On Tue, Dec 24, 2002 at 12:17:08PM -0200, helio at conectiva.com.br scrawled:
> Christmas arrive again, and to all of yours that make a hard work ( and a good
> job ) to KDE, i wish a great Merry Christmas with full of geek presents end
> from Brazil, we will try send a bit of our crazy christmas heat, which now in
> south ( most cold region ) is 35 celsius degrees, to warm your hearts in this
> date..

It's bloody boiling in Australia, too. Lovely 19degC and rain in
Melbourne (where I live), but a touch over 30 in Bendigo (where I am
right now, with friends and family).

Merry Christmas all, or Boxing Day, as it is here!

:) d

--
Daniel Stone 	     <daniel at raging.dropbear.id.au>             <dstone at kde.org>
Developer - http://kopete.kde.org, http://www.kde.org