=?ISO-8859-1?Q?OT:_35=BA_degre?=e Merry Christmas

helio at conectiva.com.br helio at conectiva.com.br
Tue Dec 24 14:17:08 GMT 2002

Well

Christmas arrive again, and to all of yours that make a hard work ( and a good
job ) to KDE, i wish a great Merry Christmas with full of geek presents end
from Brazil, we will try send a bit of our crazy christmas heat, which now in
south ( most cold region ) is 35 celsius degrees, to warm your hearts in this
date..

Ps. Yes, aside this insane heat, there are people wich still dressing as a
Santa Claus ( Papai Noel in portuguese ) with usual costume, can you imagine
that this ?

Cheers, Helio

Helio Chissini de Castro
Conectiva S.A.