/tmp/kde-$USER/ offenders

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Dec 11 15:42:05 GMT 2002

My /tmp/kde-$USER/ directory grows and grows.  It's rather annoying that we
are not cleaning up after ourselves.  Currently, the offenders are:

kxkb:  kxkbyHrJVb.xkm  etc
kopete: kopetehotmailLrEGRa.html etc
kweather: KWeatherServiceo3GiUb-weather etc
konqueror: konqueror-crash-NnuB9a.log   etc
		konqueror7n8vea.tmp etc (quicktime movies!?)
		konquerorki9Vza.html (from HTML source that was viewed)

How can we deal with this?  13MB of tmp files and growing is not a good thing.

Also kmail seems to be saving files with filenames containing only spaces in
subdirs in /tmp/kde-$USER/.  It appears to be GPG related.  Any reason for
this?

--

George Staikos