[patch] Make cxxmetric recursive.

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Sun Dec 8 21:09:03 GMT 2002

I've been using a much simpler script of my own instead of cxxmetric for a
while simply because I'm too lazy to string together a couple of find
commands when I want to do a recursive line count.  Finally this seemed
silly, so I hacked in the stuff to make cxxmetric do it.

While I was at it I cleaned it up to make it work using the strict pragma,
which I'm a fan of.  Basically in this case it forces you to distinguish
between local and global variables.

Any objections to me committing this?

Cheers,

-Scott

--
I mean, if 10 years from now, when you are doing something quick and dirty,
you suddenly visualize that I am looking over your shoulders and say to