KTextEditor && richtext (Re: [Design] New composer.)

Andy Fawcett andy at athame.co.uk
Sun Dec 1 15:41:01 GMT 2002

On Sunday 01 December 2002 17:13, Vadim Plessky wrote:

> I think KMail should defualt to plain text for mailing lists,and to
> mp/alternative with t/p and t/h at least.

Which would make it a prohibited piece of software in my workplace,
unlike current KMail (which is actually recommended for non-W32
platforms)

Quite simply, outgoing HTML mails are banned in my workplace, even as
multiparted/* because of security considerations. They're unlikely to
relax the rule for one platform, no matter how good the implementation
is.

It should default to text/plain, because there are still people out
there who cannot read text/html mails.

A.

--
Andy Fawcett      |   "In an open world without walls and fences,
andy at athame.co.uk |      we wouldn't need Windows and Gates."