bugs.kde.org -> bugzilla??

Daniel Naber daniel.naber at t-online.de
Tue Aug 27 13:22:10 BST 2002

On Tuesday 27 August 2002 10:48, Vadim Plessky wrote:

> Agreed.
> And IMHO quality of bugs reported to bugs.kde.org is *much higher* than
> for Mozilla.

The problem with Mozilla is that they for some reason don't really try to
avoid duplicates. We will have a wizard that does exactly that (similar to
the current one, but better).

> I am regualry checking KHTML/KJS bugs, so far I haven't found fake
> e-mail address.

Maybe not fake, but people very often simply don't reply to questions. I
think logging in (for submitting bugs, not for searching) is a good idea.

Regards
 Daniel

--
http://www.danielnaber.de