bugs.kde.org -> bugzilla??

Daniel Naber daniel.naber at t-online.de
Tue Aug 20 20:25:18 BST 2002

On Tuesday 20 August 2002 18:35, Raffaele Sandrini wrote:

> i was easly able to report the bugs to mozilla i just think that a
> normal user wich only understands what he sees not whats behind has no
> chance to fill an accurate bug

Gnome has a nice bug wizard for Bugzilla:

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/simple-bug-guide.cgi

The only(?) missing feature compared to our wizard is the "find similar
bugs" page. They just list "recently reported bugs" instead. To get a nice
full-text search one could easily add a FULLTEXT column to the MySQL
tables, but this would probably be a KDE specific change (as it's MySQL
only).

Regards
 Daniel

--