bugs.kde.org -> bugzilla??

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Tue Aug 20 08:40:59 BST 2002

Am Montag 19 August 2002 23:35 schrieb Raffaele Sandrini:
> > Do you have other input? I guess, most of you have no
> > idea how our current bug system looks like internally, so it
> > will be mostly about using BTSs - please tell me, but leave
> > out emotions if you can ;)
>
> I filled several bugs at Mozilla and i think that their bugsystem is a kind
> a weird. First i had to register and i think that a major (hemschwelle)
> reson to no fill the bug. I also not like that whole web based stuff... The
Actually if you think like that, you didn't work as developer with the system.
Quality of bug reports is much higher rated than quantity. We don't want
people to enter a fake address and enter "it sucks", we want them to be aware,
that they become part of the development process when they enter bugs.

Greetings, Stephan