bugs.kde.org -> bugzilla??

Daniel Naber daniel.naber at t-online.de
Sun Aug 18 18:09:15 BST 2002

On Sunday 18 August 2002 18:42, Stephan Kulow wrote:

> But the default view is to show all bugs, which is a bit nonsense with
> our needs.

I think that should be easy to change that. I haven't seriously used Mantis
yet, so maybe someone else can confirm that it is great :-)

One reason I don't like bugzilla is the fact that it's written in Perl. I
already see us adding ugly hacks again... Mantis has a nice roadmap and in
general looks quite professional. As it's based on MySQL it should scale
just as well as bugzilla. I guess when you said that it cannot handle our
amount of bugs you referred to the user interface only?

Regards
 Daniel

--
http://www.danielnaber.de