bugs.kde.org -> bugzilla??

Shawn Gordon shawn at thekompany.com
Sun Aug 18 17:24:53 BST 2002

we started using Mantis for our customers a couple months or so ago because
Opie was using it, but there are a fair number of problems with it, and it
tends to arbitrarily loose linkages between developers and projects.  It's
basically manageable for us, but we've already had to modify the code a
couple of times and we have more that we need to do.  I don't know that I
would recommend it for KDE.

Did anyone look at the Loki enhancement to Bugzilla, Fenris?

At 09:20 AM 8/18/2002, you wrote:
>On Sunday 18 August 2002 15:17, Carsten Niehaus wrote:
> > On Sunday 18 August 2002 15:09, Daniel Naber wrote:
> > > On Sunday 18 August 2002 11:06, Helio Chissini de Castro wrote:
> > > Another nice bug tracking system (written in PHP) is Mantis:
> > > http://mantisbt.sourceforge.net/demo.php3
> >
> > The OPIE-Project uses Mantis (http://131.152.105.154/mantis/main_page.php)
> > and we like it very much. The queries are very easy and it's easy to get a
> > get overview or statistic.
>
>I checked mantis a bit and it seems to me not able to handle our
>mass of bugs. you would need such a mantis per application.
>After reading the mail from Telsa I'm even more convinced, bugzilla
>would do us any good if we can clean up the interface for our needs
>and kbugbuster can be ported.
>
>Greetings, Stephan

Regards,

Shawn Gordon