bugs.kde.org -> bugzilla??

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Sun Aug 18 17:20:20 BST 2002

On Sunday 18 August 2002 15:17, Carsten Niehaus wrote:
> On Sunday 18 August 2002 15:09, Daniel Naber wrote:
> > On Sunday 18 August 2002 11:06, Helio Chissini de Castro wrote:
> > Another nice bug tracking system (written in PHP) is Mantis:
> > http://mantisbt.sourceforge.net/demo.php3
>
> The OPIE-Project uses Mantis (http://131.152.105.154/mantis/main_page.php)
> and we like it very much. The queries are very easy and it's easy to get a
> get overview or statistic.

I checked mantis a bit and it seems to me not able to handle our
mass of bugs. you would need such a mantis per application.
After reading the mail from Telsa I'm even more convinced, bugzilla
would do us any good if we can clean up the interface for our needs
and kbugbuster can be ported.

Greetings, Stephan