ANNOUNCE: possible mail outage

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Fri Aug 16 10:41:22 BST 2002

Hi!

We finally got new hardware for our mail, bug and web server
master.kde.org. While we migrate to the new server, expect
mail outage of a couple of hours. We can't forsee how long
this will take, but you can report problems (beside "I don't
get mail") at sysadmin at office.kde.org. This server will stay
online and handle email as backup (but not deliver kde.org
mail).

The bug system may be out for a bit longer as it's priority
isn't as high as mail and mailing lists. So better start
kbugbuster in offline mode and fetch all bug descriptions
NOW :)

Greetings, Stephan