'Follow the leader' dialogs

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Sun Aug 4 19:17:16 BST 2002

On Sunday 04 August 2002 13:44, Thomas Zander wrote:
> Does it also move a dialog when the parent moves from one
> VirtualDesktop to another?
>
> Naturally, this is a feature and can't be committed in a feature
> freeze (so you don't read my email as an 'OK' but more as a positive
> comment :)

Yes I know. This is not something I'd like to commit. It was more a
question of the form 'what do you think about this behavior' and not a
a post stating 'here's a patch changing a behavior'. The fact that I
like this behavior doesn't mean it's better and should be the default.
The attached diff was only for people who had no clue what I was
talking about and it was by no means 'commit material'.

Zack

--
He who laughs last thinks slowest!