'Follow the leader' dialogs

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Sun Aug 4 00:45:24 BST 2002

Nope, I couldn't come up with a worse subject (believe me I tried).
Yesterday I talked a little bit on irc with Martijn about Mac OS X gui.
He said that they have this very cool feature where all dialogs of a
window fallow the parent once the parent is moved. Well, I don't have
access to Mac OSX and wanted to check this feature out so I of course
implemented it just to see how it feels and I must say I like it. For
now I put it in the KDialogBase, I'm attaching a patch for those of you
who also don't have access to Mac OS X, the code is trivial. The
question is - do we want this? Do we want our dialogs to follow the
parent?

Zack

--
Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you haven't
fallen asleep yet.