"Holiday" from devel

Alexander Kellett lypanov at kde.org
Thu Aug 1 00:38:57 BST 2002

Hiya all,

Due to money problems (my previous employer has not paid me for 2 months)
i'm taking a pretty long holiday from KDE development. As soon as someone
sends me a computer or gives me a job i'm back on the case of course :)

Hopefully i'll have a machine (and more importantly an internet connection)
by late August, but even this does not look too promising and mid-September
is much more likely unless something new comes up fast.

I'll move most of my red items into 3.2 and hopefully post some
patches to remove some buggy yellow items until i'm back again fully.

cheers,
Alex