Improving the Layout of KControl modules (was: Re Gnome ....)

Thomas Zander zander at planescape.com
Wed Apr 24 15:23:08 BST 2002

On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 12:46:38AM +0200, Martijn Klingens wrote:
> On Wednesday 24 April 2002 00:56, Torsten Rahn wrote:
> > User Agent
> > ----------
> >
> > Any idea how we could put the "Add..." checkboxes into a less
> > prominent place?
>
> This ?
>
> (The advanced button needs to find a better place, because now it's inside the
> widget that will be hidden by the button. Would the normal button row at the
> bottom of KControl suffice for that?)
>
> Martijn

What about additionally;
- don't show the full line at the top; just show one of
  - Konqueror/Linux
  - Konqueror Simple
  - Custom

And at the bottom (in the advanced part) show the full (current) identification.
Also you use normal (non book) style capatalisation everywhere but in the
Current Broweser Identification.

Looks nice ;)

--
Thomas Zander                                            zander at earthling.net