Improving the Layout of KControl modules (was: Re Gnome ....)

Torsten Rahn tackat at kde.org
Wed Apr 24 16:24:53 BST 2002

> This ?
>
> (The advanced button needs to find a better place, because now it's inside

I think it would be good enough without the "Advanced"-button. by rearranging
this stuff you already did quite an improvement imho.

> the widget that will be hidden by the button. Would the normal button row
> at the bottom of KControl suffice for that?)
>
> Martijn

Wow, looks *much* cleaner to me and much more simple.
Is it just a matter of changing the .ui-file to make it work like this or is
some additional coding needed? Will you do/commit it :-) ?

Greetings,
Tackat

--
Dipl.-Phys. Torsten Rahn