Moving Toys into Games in the K Menu

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Wed Apr 24 11:42:00 BST 2002

On Wednesday 24 April 2002 09:53, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Yes, I object. I'd miss xmms, xchat and netscape. Sorry, but I don't use
> a distribution's KDE, but CVS. Distributions already deactivate kappfinder,
> so kappfinder is basicly for CVS users.
Ok, what I did was basically only setting the default value of RUN_APPFINDER
to no. So automatic run of kappfinder still works on make install (just
export that to yes)

> > - moving the toys.desktop (.directory) file from $(kdeappsdir)/Toys to
> > $(kdeappsdir)/Games/Toys/.directory and the .desktop files in kdetoys
> > that now get installed to $(kdeappsdir)/Toys to $(kdeappsdir)/Games/Toys.
>
> Yes, I object. Toys are no Games.
Ok, fine.

> And I object against "does someone object or I change it today" mails at
> noon
I apologize. Sorry, I didn't meant to change things at once (or today),
otherwise starting a discussion is rediculous :)

Ralf
Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org