klprfax, kdeprintfax, kfax

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Mon Apr 22 11:38:31 BST 2002

Hi,

going through the menus I found these three things for faxing:

- klprfax
- kdeprintfax
- kfax (viewer only)

As kdeprintfax is included in the kdeprint setup anyway and klprfax doesn't
seem to be very intuitive, I would like to ask if it would be ok to move
klprfax to kdenonbeta (or any other module, kdeaddons2 or something which
holds obsolete applications, just not kdeaddons otherwise we'll end up with
just moving the installation but not that those apps get really removed)

When it comes to fax viewing, does konqueror handle that automatically so kfax
would be obsolete, too ?

Ralf
Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org