Konsole special button popup menu bug....

Michael Goffioul goffioul at imec.be
Wed Apr 24 09:14:44 BST 2002

> On Tuesday 23 April 2002 03:23 pm, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > the console special button in kicker has a stupid bug - when clicking on it
> > the first time, the popup menu appears a good distance above kicker in the
> > middle of the screen. On the second click it works ok. Any ideas besides
> > telling me to fix it tomorrow ? :)
>
> I have seen this bug before with other menus.... if only I could remember what
> caused it.

IIRC, there was a similar problem with the kdeprint menu. It was a bug
in kicker's code. But I don't know which one as I didn't fix it myself.

Bye.
Michael.

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul at imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM