konsole and schemas

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Tue Apr 23 20:23:53 BST 2002

On Tuesday 23 April 2002 20:45, Cristian Tibirna wrote:
> Hello
>
> Is it wanted (and if yes, is it acceptable?) that changing a "schema" in a
> multisession console only applies the setting to the current session?  If
> it is, it's ugly and confusing IMHO.

Same for fonts if you ask me...

And if those options popped up dialogs it would have been enough to add a
checkbox 'only this session' or so in case someone finds a place where it
does make sense. But these are no dialogs, so that's not an option.

I'd vote for making the schema and font settings global.

Martijn