Documentation of xmlgui stuff ?

Christoph Cullmann crossfire at babylon2k.de
Mon Apr 22 17:22:48 BST 2002

Hi,
just working on removing the last code duplication between kate app and part,
the hardcoded actions. Have just done the most coding work but now it needs
some "resort" of the merging of the part actions into kate app. I want to
group the actions of the part together to stuff like "file_operations",
"edit_operations", ... and merge this groups on specific points in the gui.

2 Questions:

1. Is there any standard how to name these groups of actions to make the
grouping stuff useful for other apps ?
2. How do I give a merge location for one group in the xml file ?

cu & thx
Christoph

--
Christoph "Crossfire" Cullmann