kdelibs/kdeui

Hetz Ben Hamo hetz at kde.org
Mon Apr 22 01:14:57 BST 2002

At the risk of sounding stupid (well, I just started to learn C few days ago),
can't there be an option of something like:

1. A user runs the program - by default it doesn't show debug output.
2. If the user wants a debug (in cases such as a reproducable crash) - the
user can run: application --enable-debug and get the debug
3. This option will be available to only to those who compile KDE themselves..

How's that for an idea?

Thanks,
Hetz