good thought, good ideas - and...

F@lk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 21 18:33:27 BST 2002

Raffaele Sandrini wrote:

> Hi
>
> There was much discusion. Good ideas have been shared good thoughts were told.
> But the sides were polarisied in some cases in some not.
> Its time to get more order in all that. We have an extreamli good platform
> here. We are one of the "openest" Open Source projects on this planet. But
> IMO we are not use our full potential.
> We need to add some more democratic rules. We need to take votes in the core
> team. On a Sytem based like the debian one.
> If we have to good solutions and we discuss endless and finaly it stays then
> was that very unproductive. We have to descide. We can do that in simple
> Email votings.

This discussion will also finally stay and die because there's no email voting.
;-)

But yes, more public polling counters for several questions would be a good idea.
For instance, once, we had such one on www.kdevelop.org to find out whether
people want MDI or SDI in KDevelop. About 80% of the users vote for MDI although
most KDE gurus are against that.

Ciao
F at lk