good thought, good ideas - and...

Klas Kalass klas.kalass at gmx.de
Sat Apr 20 13:19:16 BST 2002

<proposal of voting system>
If we would introduce a voting system, whose vote counts how much? Who is
allowed to vote? If we'd say everybody with CVS access then how fair is it
that 20 not so active developers (Myself, ...) have more weight than the 5
most active developers (Waldo, David, Dirk,...)? I don't think that this
would be fair and it would certainly frustrate the active ones, if they feel
like being dictated by some not so active people.
So the way it is done now seems to work, at least it does not scare the most
important people away.

Cheers,
Klas