Fwd: Re: Application duplication (was: Re: cdbakeoven)

Neil Stevens neil at qualityassistant.com
Sat Apr 20 12:12:55 BST 2002

On Saturday April 20, 2002 04:07, Matthias Welwarsky wrote:
> Neil Stevens wrote:
> > Oh, good idea!  Forget our happy users now, let's make them work
> > harder so that we can appease some hypotheical non-users!
> >
> > By the way, writing a recipe and coding are two different tasks.
>
> To the point, Neil, please.
>
> What's your argument? Other than attacks against other peoples opinion I
> haven't read anything useful from you in this thread.

Has anyone said anything useful in this thread?  I'm challenging those who
disagree with the status quo to show why the status quo is bad, instead of
just calling it "stupid."

I feel that KDE is correct until proven otherwise.  The burden of proof
should be on those who want to make significant changes.  All the praise
KDE gets should not be dismissed.

Neil Stevens - neil at qualityassistant.com