regarding KPF

Hetz Ben Hamo hetz at kde.org
Thu Apr 18 15:13:04 BST 2002

> kpf can generate a list of the files you ripped so you can access them over
> HTTP, but I don't think it should be merged with cdbakeoven and
> kaudiocreator.

Well, regarding KPF - I have shown it to few people at my computers course and
they really liked that (aside from the fact that I cannot install them KDE
3.0 on Windows native - go explain them that they see Linux), but 2 people
were asking if there is a chance that the author of KPF will add a limited
functionality of upload files (to a world writable directory for example)..

Any chance for this wish to become reality? :)

Thanks,
Hetz