KSycoca: NoDisplay tag ignored in .directory files

Raffaele Sandrini sandrini at kde.org
Wed Apr 17 08:44:09 BST 2002

On Wednesday 17 April 2002 08:32, David Faure wrote:
> Possibly. That would be up to kicker to handle that.
>
> (You didn't mention it was in kicker, I thought it was about dirs in
> konqueror first, then remembered you work on kmenuedit ;)

Hehe yes, sorry. Yes i mean kicker. My question is: Is this a Bug or are there
certain thougts behind that....
We fixed some weeks ago that the "Hidden" tag is for "real" deleting" and the
NoDisplay tag is for "not-showing". I see no reason for not doing that on
dirs.

--
Raffaele Sandrini <sandrini at kde.org>