Proposal for app for kdeutils: KConvert

Andy Fawcett andy at athame.co.uk
Sat Apr 13 18:43:24 BST 2002

On Friday 12 April 2002 13:20, George Wright wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to propose an application that I wrote for inclusion in
> the KDE utilities package.
>
> It is a conversion tool for the SI and Imperial units, and is called
> KConvert. It is designed for KDE3.

When I first saw this app a week ago, I thought it would be well suited
to go into the kdeedu module.

But after looking at it more, and some discussion on IRC, I think it
would be better in kdeutils (as suggested).

It's relatively small, so I think the bloat/benefit ratio is pretty
irrelevent here.

I'd like to see it in KDE.

Andy

--
Andy Fawcett      |   "In an open world without walls and fences,
andy at athame.co.uk |      we wouldn't need Windows and Gates."