Mailing list problem?

Michael Goffioul goffioul at imec.be
Tue Apr 9 16:53:40 BST 2002

> Not completly impossible. The other option is that you have specified not
> to receive your own posts on the other lists. (I have a procmail rule to
> filter out to duplicates, maybe you have something like that too and forgot?
> :)

Under Linux (Netscape Messenger under Linux), I always receives my own
post,
and I also get the duplicated ones if I sent them to kde-core-devel and
kde-devel. I never changed anything. And also note that I did receive
the mail from kde-core-devel. Note also that the mail has been sent
under Linux, and that I received the one from kde-core-devel also under
Linux (don't know about the others as I rebooted to Windows just after).
Anyway, everything seems to be fine as people received the mail from
kde-devel as well.

Bye.
Michael.

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul at imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM