What happens when a slave calls "error(...)"?

Hamish Rodda meddie at yoyo.its.monash.edu.au
Tue Apr 9 12:33:05 BST 2002

Hi,
>can anyone tell me what happens when an ioslave calls the error
>function? Is the dialog that is popped up modal or not, i.e. does the
>execution of the program continue despite the dialog or not? Or is
>there a flag to modify the behaviour?

The dialog created by Job::showErrorDialog() is a queued, non-modal dialog.
There's no flag AFAIK, however you could create a modal dialog if you need by
calling Job::setAutoErrorHandlingEnabled(false) and by creating the dialog
yourself - look at the code in job.cpp Job::showErrorDialog() for an idea how
to get the information you need for a modal dialog.

Cheers,

Hamish.