mimetypes for zipped files

Nicolas Goutte nicog at snafu.de
Sat Apr 6 22:49:46 BST 2002

To be exact: files of the mime type application/abiword can also be gzipped
(*.abw.gz or *.zabw)

However, there are *not* recognised as application/gzip

I do not mind if somebody wants to change it, as long as I can change KWord's
AbiWord filter accordingly.

Please CC me if you answer. Thank you in advance!

Have a nice day/evening/night!