Just dumped GNOME for good! Could use some pointers...

Ben Bonacci ben at benbonacci.com
Tue Sep 19 12:57:02 BST 2023

Hi Richard and welcome to the KDE community! :)

As for finding places to get pointers, the forum
(https://discuss.kde.org) and the chat rooms
(https://go.kde.org/matrix/#/#kde-community:kde.org) would be the best
places to check out. There is also the developers' mailing list
(https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel) for more technical
questions.

Regards,

Ben

--
Ben Bonacci
https://benbonacci.com

Quote of the Day: "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." - Oscar Wilde