Invitation to Participate in the Community Working Group

Andy B anditosan1000 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 15:55:42 BST 2023

Dear community,

We would like to extend an invitation to participate in the Community
Working Group. We are in need of members who want to help our community
healthy and vibrant.

You will be required to be sensible to difficult situations, use mediation
skills, craft messages to community members, represent the CWG in KDE
channels, etc.

As such, if you have experience in these areas, let us know. We also offer
a training program and steps that can get you ready for the work.

Simply reply to this email with your intentions to participate and one of
our team members will contact you back for further steps.

To learn more about the Community Working Group and our functions, please
go to: https://ev.kde.org/workinggroups/cwg/

Thank you

Community Working Group