The KDE Network Mexico

Juan Carlos Quiroz jcqa24 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 22:37:33 BST 2023

Thanks for the support again.
I'm very excited to contribute to this great project.
For now, while we start with the events and meetings I'm thinking about
creating short videos, short/reels for social networks about the ways you
can contribute to KDE and some more showing the kde apps, all directed to
the latin public (in Spanish).

--
*Saludos Cordiales*
*Juan Carlos Quiroz Aguilar*