Collecting ideas for Tuesday BoFs | "Internal Communication & On-Ramping" / "Wiki Improvements" / "Hybrid BoFs at Akademy"

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Mon Jul 17 17:15:13 BST 2023

Apologies for the last-minute change. "Internal Communication &
On-Ramping" BoF will now be from *10-11am in Room 4*.

Documents to add your ideas:

   https://collaborate.kde.org/s/3FGsbnnP4iBXKy8

Cheers,
Joseph

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
KDE Internal Communications & KDE Eco Community Manager

Generally available Monday-Thursday from 10-16h CET/CEST. Outside of
these times it may take a little longer for me to respond.

KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!
Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @be4foss at floss.social