There's a phishing campaign for KDE identities going on

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Oct 19 20:44:36 BST 2022

I just got an email that said it had been sent my email at kde.org that said
something along the lines of

Your email is being deactivated as you asked, please login here if it was a
mistake

And it sent to a place that was not in kde.org but looked loosely similar to
our web pages (kde logo, blue theme, etc) that was obviously trying to get me
to enter my login details.

Please be extra careful when using mobile or some other place where seeing
that the address doesn't really belong to kde.org may be harder.

And as always if you think you may have fallen into the trap, change your
password as soon as possible and tell sysadmin so they can try to see if your
identity was abused in some way.

Stay safe!
  Albert