Drupal sites within KDE

Scott Petrovic scottpetrovic at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 17:24:57 BST 2022

This Netlify CMS seems like a neat idea to me. While I like Hugo so far
with what I have done with it trying to port krita.org, I am still a bit
concerned at the technical hurdle some people might have while doing
updates straight from GIT. Having a GUI admin could fill in that gap nicely
and make it a better experience for small typo fixes and such.

I would be interested to see how much setup there is to get the
authentication and configuration working with the kde login. Is there a log
in button somewhere in the Netlify CMS admin page? How does the website
know what KDE user you are when you go to the admin?

Scott